THANK YOU for your interest in creation ministries … and the local Creation Study Group, located here in the upstate of SC, in particular. We sincerely cherish your prayers, your attendance at events and your sharing with others the work of and the importance today in our evolution-based culture, of this ministry (and others like it) that spreads the truth of our origins, the true science that affirms the Biblical-creation account, the gospel as introduced in Genesis 3 and the way of redemption.
Below you will see a list of ways that you can partner with us in our efforts to get the truth of six, twenty-four-hour day creation out to the public and into the churches. Please join with us.
If you are considering a financial gift, please send a check or money order to:
Creation Study Group
P. O. Box 1674
Greenville, SC 29601
Due to the high cost of electronic money transfers, and in order to be good stewards of these resources, we are unable to accept credit card or pay pal-like donations. If you are considering support in any other way (see suggestions below), please contact us by letter at the same address or by phone at (864) 372-9160.
Again, we appreciate your visiting our website.
Why support ?
- advocates for the truth of Biblical creation.
- helps others understand Genesis 1-11 is historical.
- teaches that Genesis 1-11 is truly foundational to understanding our relationship to God. For example, the first presentation of the gospel is in Genesis 3.
Your support will help to:
- continue providing programs and outreach
- purchase materials to encourage others
- further disseminate encouragement and exhortation regarding Biblical creation and the gospel
How to support ?
- mentioning us to others, particularly church leaders
- requesting or organizing a program at your church for a speaker
- attending a program
- bringing up related issues in conversation and referring to as a resource
Ways to financially support ?
we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- one time gift
- regular donation (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- purchase of books and materials thru our website (CMI, smile.amazon, etc.)
- estate planning/charitable bequest