Our Created Solar System
The astronomy version of the evolution theory tells us that our solar system is the product of a spinning mass of gas and dust. They say that as the main mass condensed, smaller masses spun out into orbits around the central mass. The central then collapsed to form a star and the other masses condensed to form planets.
There are several serious problems with this scenario.
- Why is the composition of each of the planets so different?
- Why is the plane of their orbits not in line with the rotation of the sun, given the supposed ~4.5 billion years age of the planets?
- Why do some planets and moons still exhibit volcanic activity?
- Why does one planet rotate 90 ° different from the others, i.e. rolling on its side?
- Where did all the water on earth come from, and much more.
Many of the predictions of the evolutionary theory have been disproven by modern probes. For two weeks at our Creation Study Group Discussion we will examine these and more problems with the evolutionary explanation of our solar system. Join us for the next couple of week as we learn about Our Created Solar System!
You might also like The Theater of Glory.
Have you received your copy of the “In Six Days Creation Video Series” yet? It’s FREE!
Find out more HERE.